Carmelita Malbec 2013 (Case of 6)
Carmelita Malbec 2013 is intense violet red in colour. The complex, fruity and spicy nose displays aromas of dark cherries, blueberries and hints of black pepper. This medium bodied Malbec has round tannins and a smooth oaky finish.
- Vintage: 2013 vintage
- ABV: 14.5%
- Size: 75cl
- Production: 1,200 bottles
- Yield: 1.7 tonnes per acre
- Winemaking: 6 day cold maceration; 6 day post-fermentation maceration; 20 day total maceration period. 8 day primary fermentation performed in a small tank (average temperature 26 - 29°C). Malolactic fermentation in barrel ended 15th September 2013.
- Maturation: 24 months in Boutes French oak (50% new)
- Bottling: Bottled on the 6th June 2015. Unfiltered to ensure aromatic integrity. The wine will show deposits after cellaring - decanting an hour before drinking is recommended.