Carmelita Vista Malbec 2013 (Case of 6)
Carmelita Vista Malbec 2013 is intense ruby red in the glass and has a fresh, fruity nose with a progressive bloom of black cherry, plum and violet aromas. In the mouth it has a gentle elegance balanced with strength and structure from maturation in oak. The beautiful finish will continue to elongate with time.
- Vintage: 2013 vintage
- ABV: 14.5%
- Size: 75cl
- Production: 2,100 bottles
- Yield: 1.8 tonnes per acre
- Winemaking: 2 day cold maceration; 2 day post-fermentation maceration; 14 day total maceration period. 10 day primary fermentation (average temperature 24 - 29°C). Malolactic fermentation in barrel ended 7th July 2013.
- Maturation: 12 months in oak (15% new)
- Bottling: Bottled on the 17th June 2014. Unfiltered to ensure aromatic integrity. The wine will show deposits after cellaring - decanting an hour before drinking is recommended.