Carmelita Vista Malbec 2014 (Case of 6)
Carmelita Vista Malbec 2014 is intense ruby port in the glass. The ripe red fruity nose exhibits blooms of black cherry and raspberry aromas. In the mouth it has a subtle elegance balanced with strength and depth from maturation in oak. The beautiful finish will further tone and elongate with time.
- Vintage: 2014 vintage
- ABV: 14.5%
- Size: 75cl
- Production: 3,900 bottles
- Yield: 4.0 tonnes per acre
- Winemaking: 5 day cold maceration; 3 day post-fermentation maceration; 20 day total maceration period. 12 day primary fermentation (average temperature 23 - 30°C).
- Maturation: 9 months in oak (10% new)
- Bottling: Bottled on the 13th February 2015. Unfiltered to ensure aromatic integrity. The wine will show deposits after cellaring - decanting an hour before drinking is recommended.