Carmelita Vista Malbec 2015 (Case of 6)
Carmelita Vista Malbec 2015 is intense ruby port in the glass. The ripe red fruity nose exhibits red berry, plum and gentle black pepper aromas. This medium bodied wine is balanced and shows soft tannins and a bright acidity. The beautiful finish will further tone and elongate with time.
- Vintage: 2015 vintage
- ABV: 14.52%
- Size: 75cl
- Production: 6,000 bottles
- Yield: 3.0 tonnes per acre
- Winemaking: 2 day cold maceration; 3 day post-fermentation maceration; 12 day total maceration period. 7 day primary fermentation (average temperature 26 - 28°C).
- Maturation: 16 months in oak (5% new)
- Bottling: Bottled on the 17th August 2016. Unfiltered to ensure aromatic integrity. The wine will show deposits after cellaring - decanting an hour before drinking is recommended.